OT mathtrax, gnuplot octave etc?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 17:55:39 UTC 2018

Hi Gunter,
Yes, the first one.
It gave me a 404
when going in deeper.
Eventually, I got a git repository where I got some of the code, clearly
taking the NASA code and working on it some more.
It seem to lack basic compile/user instructions.
All of the effort seem to have stopped somewhere in 2014.
This is a Benetech initiative it seems.
Thanks for the response.
Regards, Willem