OT mathtrax, gnuplot octave etc?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 18:12:35 UTC 2018

I downloaded the windows 32 bit version and installed it under wine.
This went fine.
So it basicly expands to a java application, 2 jar files, urls and an
own java runtime environment.
I started what seems to be the main app in a linux console by invoking
java -jar MathTrax.jar
in directory
"~/.wine/drive_c/Programme (x86)/MathTrax"
and it comes up.
May be you like to play around with it.

HTH,
  guenter