seeking an alpine pro.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 22 03:54:34 UTC 2018

Karen, Tim here.  I'd be glad to take a crack at it.

I'd need to know a couple things to continue, mostly where you'd be
running Alpine (on a local Linux/BSD machine, on this same dreamhost
machine, on a work machine...) and the general server configuration
information for purposes of testing.  These would include

  - server name
  - protocol(s), whether IMAP or POP3 for receiving
  - protocol for sending (usually SMTP)
  - for those protocols, whether they use SSL or TLS

I don't want any credentials sent in plain-text for obvious reasons,
but can use GPG to encrypt or use some other confidential channel to
transmit/receive them if needed.  You likely have my email address on
file, but since the blinux-list From-munging, you can reach me at
blinux.list at thechases dot com.  (that's "blinux dot list").

-tim