Firefox ESR 52 crash

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 11:55:53 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,

I check about:config and found two values

  * browser.tabs.remote.auto_start : false
  * browser.tabs.remote.auto_start.2 : true

My system is intel i7 quad core with 10GB RAM. It just happened about a
week ago. I tried upgrading but it still happened.

When Firefox crashed, I send the crash report to Mozilla.

Edhoari Setiyoso