Firefox ESR 52 crash

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 05:16:23 UTC 2018

Ok, I experimenting with reinstalling firefox

  * I remove and purge firefox-esr
  * remove extension folder from /usr/share/mozilla
  * Reinstall firefox-esr from repository

After three steps above, I don't have anymore crash so far.

Many thanks for advices and have a great day

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso