Firefox ESR 52 crash

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 21:08:25 UTC 2018

Hi,
Not here. If I close the tab either with the mouse or with CTrl+w when it's playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg_0jepxow
This  on Slint 64-14.2.1.1, Firefox 52.6.0 (64 bits) with orca 3.27.3
Firefox is a bundle of the official binary from Mozilla rebuilt with many locales added.
Didier Spaier