slint release install findings

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 3 07:09:40 UTC 2018

I just had an idea and it will take another slint install to test it.
Could swap partition size be under-stated for screen readers?  I have a
root partition of 1996GB and a linux-swap partition of 4GB and available
memory on the machine ram is 1GB.  I'll try taking the swap partition
size up and see if this problem goes away.