Where Can I Find Ivona Voices for Linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 04:09:42 UTC 2018

Well, for nearly 2months we are enjoying an Amazon Alexa.  The voice is quite
good, so I looked around, found a site or company readspeaker with some demos.
Some have a splicing affect, but still it seems like quite clear speech. Well,
readspeaker replied, said they only sell commercial, I should try nextup. They
just wrote this evening, but they only sell Text Aloud for windows.
Sure I enjoy my DecTalk, but I would rather listen to something like voices in
SAPI4 such as Mary. Thanks so much in advance for any guidance
Chime