Linux distro and questions

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jan 6 06:15:31 UTC 2018

Question 3: I think Debian is nice, as accessible at install time, then
with Mate or Gnome. Updates are slow and, thus, avoid accessibility
regressions. And always possible to have recent programs via backports.

Regards

signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra 	JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Mob : +336 76 34 93 37
<tel:+33676349337>
jpmengual at hypra.fr <mailto:jpmengual at hypra.fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra