Linux distro and questions

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jan 6 07:58:30 UTC 2018

Fenrir is very new. I hope it survives and matures to become a robust
option to Speakup, but it's not there yet.

With Fenrir you're experimenting. Whatever breaks, you get to put back
together. That's not a bad thing, unless you're expecting something
different.

Switching topics, if you want to stay close to the leading edge of
package releases, stick to Arch or Fedora and possibly Ubuntu, not Debian.

Janina