Linux distro and questions

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jan 6 20:36:49 UTC 2018

Well Bryan, I wouldn't exactly call Speakup a desktop. Once you run a modprobe
command speakup will run.
Now, much earlier today, I think it was Ganina was discussing 24 consoles. I
would love to resume that functionality. Not sure but when running searches,
instructions in Debian verses Ubuntu are different.
And lastly, but I cannot find them, last year Tony Baechler and maybe others
posted iso-and-deb files to get DecTalk working in later kernels. These may have
been on the Speakup list, along with all those patches from Okash. Thanks so
much in advance
Chime