F123-visual iso location

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 7 08:27:54 UTC 2018

Though this one is installable, it's not possible to install any
additional software on it or update any existing software due to many
gpg key issues.  Some keys were revoked and the manjaro-keyring can't be
imported since one of its signing keys is no longer valid.  I don't know
about the archlinux-keyring I think I'll try updating that one
separately and see if that at least will work.