X session to run browser with Orca from Arch console

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 17:17:32 UTC 2018

The error seems to indicate that you may be missing video drivers. Their
packages are many times called xf86-video-something, or possibly
xorg-video-something. That said, installing I believe it's called
xserver-xorg metapackage should get you up and running. Another option
if you don't need video, i.e. you're totally blind or don't use a
screen, the xvfb package may help, though I'm not sure how best to run
xvfb as I usually just install video drivers and use the defaults, which
generally work on most hardware these days. If you do want to use xvfb,
hopefully someone on this list has some experience with it and can help
you get it set up as your default X server.
Imetumwa kutoka ufunguo wangu