How to start gnome-orca along with windows manager

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 04:15:32 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback. I want to make correction.

  * The gnome orca already started after successful login. I have no
    problem here.
  * What I want is to make orca run before I login or when X started. I
    need it to read what's on screen, like when choosing or typing username.

I tried creating ~/.xinitrc and ~/.xsession and both doesn't do what I
want. Still surfing the internet for answer. Hopefully I can find one here.

FYI:

  * Using Mate desktop
  * Using parrot OS (Debian based)

Best Regards