How to start gnome-orca along with windows manager

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 04:47:41 UTC 2018

Ah I think I understand. Is there any way to know what display manager
you're running? Many MATE desktop users have lxdm installed. It will
help to use a terminal here. Go into mate-terminal and paste in this
command.
file /etc/systemd/system/display-manager.service
You should get something back that looks like
/etc/systemd/system/display-manager.service: symbolic link to
/usr/lib/systemd/system/lxdm.service.
Or if you get a message that says "command not found," run
sudo apt-get install file
and paste the first command again. I don't actually need to know the
full filename, only the letters between the last / and .service, as that
part will be the name of your display manager, which is the service
responsible for showing the login prompt. Different display managers
work differently. Some have a shortcut key or a way to run orca as they
start, and others will require automatic login. Let me know what file
the command shows you and I'll be able to help.
Imetumwa kutoka mtandao wangu