Ubuntu with Orca

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jan 25 12:18:14 UTC 2018

Debian 9 mate with non-free blobs iso, since lxde version work I use it for
now ... D-link dwa130 rev f1 using rt2800usb drivers I think I dont recall
thé package used for that on debian, I let it be added by défaut.

I don t remember the other hardware (away), both don't connect on seen
networks, I'm clueless ...