Request for testing soon to be released brltty-5.6

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 28 21:07:00 UTC 2018

Follow-up and correction below.

I wrote this:
> Dave Mielke has requested to test the next brltty release, cf:
> http://brltty.com/pipermail/brltty/2018-January/015421.html
> [quoted lines from Dave Mielke]
> <previous sentences removed> > The current plan is for 5.6 to be released two or three weeks from now.

The linked-to post is dated Mon Jan 8 16:16:49 EST 2018 i.e.
roughly three weeks ago, but this could have been overlooked by people
not following the link, leading them to think that they still have
3 weeks to test.

This is wrong: please provide your test results no later than Monday,
February 5 2018.

I am sorry if the my wording of the previous post made you think that
the allocated time for testing was bigger.

Happy testing!

Greetings,

Didier
http://slint.fr