web hosting ideas?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 7 22:12:56 UTC 2018

Hi Ken,
Will explore the resources   you provide here.
As stated, i have absolute zero interest in  managing the setup on my own.
i wish to know they will manage the servers, upgrade the software  and
everything else.
shellworld is a good example  of the sort of service I wish, with my
preferring to keep  our organization's  various  hosting needs apart from
where I do things personally.
I admit space is important, especially if we are going to  put sites
there, we have several hours of radio materials that will go there at some
point.  Thankful beyond measure dreamhost never got that stuff.  getting
our archived mail and files will be pain enough laughs.
Thanks,
karen