web hosting ideas?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Jul 7 23:51:35 UTC 2018

Well crud.  I just got suckered by an April Fools joke post

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1036224

reading the subject & body, but not noting the date.

Thanks, Joel, for catching my goof!  Sorry about any confusion there.

That said, EIG-owned hosting services are still horrible and should
be avoided at all costs.

-Tim