VPS hosting

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 12:12:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

Janina here with a strong plus one to Chris on the importance of
accessible control of a failing machine.

I'm a user of linode.com. I've been their customer for nearly a decade.
On Linode one can achieve console access over ssh using something called
lish:

https://www.linode.com/docs/networking/using-the-linode-shell-lish/

I would note that lish is full access, including the boot loader stage.
Lish is, well it's simply delishous!

Janina