big alsa problem

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 10:58:41 UTC 2018

Your linux is installed independently of Windows. If they share the same
drive, they're on different partitions of that drive. Do the work to
learn where your Linux is installed, what drive and partition.

Then, if you do go forward with an installation, reinstallation,
whatever, you'll know where to tell your installer to put Linux.