[orca-list] EFI3M more friendly for the blind and visually impaired

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 18:17:57 UTC 2018

Of course. It can multi boot any systems in UEFI mode, be it
Windows, any Linux, a BSD, whatever.

But it can work only if the machine is in UEFI mode, nor Legacy.

If one of the systems uses GRUB as boot loader, this can be redundant.
But as then usually the first entry in the GRUB boot menu is for
this system, just press Enter one more (not necessary if there is
a short timeout set up in the GRUB menu).

Didier