HTML or text to Word converter in linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 19:46:30 UTC 2018

You might want to try pandoc. You can convert a variety of formats to
markdown and then from markdown to that same collection of formats,
which include docx.

I am not sure how precise the resulting formatting is, relative to the
original. You might want to do a couple of tests and show them to a
sighted person.

Fernando