vultr refusing to help with server set up do to not being blind friendly

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 21:07:33 UTC 2018

do any of you guys use vultr?

if so how edo I get a server deployed when I go to select a location all
of it is on 1 line so I can't select location same thing with server choices

I am using windows and tried with jaws and nvda with same results I
would email the blind tech list but no one there uses vultr so I am
seeing if any of you guys can help sense people use them. and there not
being verry helpfull at all.

if this is how the tech support handles things I am not impressed what
so ever.

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube