vultr refusing to help with server set up do to not being blind friendly

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 22:25:07 UTC 2018

If they are buttons you should be able to either tab or arrow between them.
At least in nvda. I haven't swum with the shark yet.

--Brian Tew

On Jul 15, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:

do any of you guys use vultr?

if so how edo I get a server deployed when I go to select a location all of it is on 1 line so I can't select location same thing with server choices

I am using windows and tried with jaws and nvda with same results I would email the blind tech list but no one there uses vultr so I am seeing if any of you guys can help sense people use them. and there not being verry helpfull at all.

if this is how the tech support handles things I am not impressed what so ever.

Hank

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y