msnbc and xvfb-run

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 19:12:41 UTC 2018

It works here. It takes around 15 seconds before your hear something
and there is a lag between the advertisement and the song.

Did you make the script executable (chmod 755 xvfb-run) ?
Did you have another instance of Firefox running (in this case it fails) ?
To make sure, issue first "killall firefox" and wait a few seconds.
Is it the good version? To check, this command:
stat -c %s xvfb-run
should give:
5432