rtf to doc?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jul 20 03:33:40 UTC 2018

Tim here.

Pandoc is the swiss-army-knife for your document conversion needs.
It will do its best to convert to/from any of a multitude of formats
including Markdown, HTML, RTF, and Word's .doc/.docx format.

So as long as you have access to pandoc, you should be able to
convert.  If you don't have that or Word, you may be somewhat stuck.
Fortunately, Word should also open .rtf files, so you can even just
send the .rtf file and let the recipient's copy of Word do the
transmutation for you.

-tim