anyone have a shell server I can use for a test?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 05:38:45 UTC 2018

Hi folks,
While the reason is complex, the goal is rather simple.
I need  a location where I can  test my ssh telnet client.  somewhere I
can use a syntax like the below,
sshcommand username hostname
and because I know I have permission, I can be sure  the test will work.
Anyone run their own private server where I can have access for say 12
hours?
Or know of a public service  where I might  run the test?
come to think of it, an ftp server  would work too...so long as I can have
access using sftp.
Thanks,
karen