slint current firefox

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 15:48:45 UTC 2018

Didier here,

Hello,

Which version have you tried?

I ask because if you did a regular upgrade with slapt-get you should run
Firefox-52.8.0ESR that I uploaded on the repository on 20 may 2018 and
that seems to be as accessible as the previous ones. This is a bug  fix
and maintainance release as noted in tha ChangeLog:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/ChangeLog.txt

Or, did yiu install a newer Firefox from a third party repository? If
that is the case, please tell which verion it is and from which repo
you got it?

Greetings,

Didier
---