podcast client with search capability

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 10:29:05 UTC 2018

greg-git is available in the archlinux aur repository and builds
successfully on archlinux.  No mention of search capability in the
program no man page either.  Maybe info documentation or a doc file in
/usr/share/doc/greg or /usr/share/greg but I haven't searched that far
yet.

I have surfraw installed over here for searching and can run something
like
google <search string> on the command line and search google without the
need to run lynx since surfraw runs lynx once lynx is stored in the
right export variable.  When I search for podcasts I usually pass google
<search string> NEAR podcast to narrow down some sites; google tarot
NEAR podcast could be used to find tarot podcasts as one example.  Once
that's done I open each site and find the podcast urls.  and rss urls
and I move onto each and hit the equals sign and check out the last line
of text on the page starting with U
RL: and see if that url ends in /podcasts/ or .mp4 or .mp3 and if so, I
save that in my podcasts feeds file and run the podcast catcher and see
what if anything loads onto my computer.