Screen reader advice for a Linux sysadmin

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Mar 3 14:46:23 UTC 2018

Do you know of this, mac os is listed and apparently can be compiled:

https://github.com/brltty/brltty

One can open a ticket to make a request of macports for a new port.  Homebrew is the other major port source who can be approached also.  I
have found both open to such requests and each has development and user mailing lists where such things are discussed.

XB