opensuse tumbleweed screen reader install?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 23:52:58 UTC 2018

The last time I did anything with OpenSUSE, it had the screen reader
preinstalled on the image, and I only needed to press alt+super+s to
start it. Once a distribution begins shipping the Orca screen reader, it
usually doesn't stop. I don't think there would be any difference using
Tumbleweed as opposed to the more stable release, as Tumbleweed is just
the rolling release version, which should have all the same packages.
Imetumwa kutoka mtu mmoja