opensuse tumbleweed screen reader install?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 30 03:45:10 UTC 2018

No. William Acker was not the original developer of Espeak. Jonathan
Duddington was the original developer, and we can only speculate whatmay
have happened to him. Did he die? Did he burn out? Did he move and leave
no forwarding address? Was he involved in a debilitating accident that
left him unable to communicate? Did he just decide to stop development
without letting anyone know? This is the speculation, but unfortunately,
no one may ever know. But we do now have espeak-ng, which is a good thing.
Imetumwa kutoka ndizi yangu