sharing my computer

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 7 11:16:09 UTC 2018

There's load of ways, you could use a router as NAS in some cases, use
a cloud sync like Dropbox and so on ...

For drivers on Debian, I got issues with Mate desktop but none helped
to fix even if a flaw similar shouldn't happen between official
desktops of Debian, Lxde did well ...

<blinux-list at redhat.com>:
> --
> Kristoffer Gustafsson
> Salängsgatan 7a
> tel:033-12 60 93
> mobil: 0730-500934
> Hi.
> I need help with sharing all files and folders on my windows computer.
> I want to be able to access them both in windows and Linux.
> In latest windows 10 the workgroup option is removed, so I must try
> something else.
> any suggestions?
> I got my wireless network working as well.
> I tried the unoficial debian version with more firmware and drivers,
> and that worked.
> I also managed to connect to my wireless network.
> I found a gui to the network manager. I used that, selected my network
> from the list.
> /Kristoffer

Michaël Caron Couturier