slint audacious and cclive

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 14 20:10:03 UTC 2018

on slint, I was able to install cclive and libquvi which is an undeclared
dependency but was not able to find liblua in slapt-get or spi so cclive
cannot be used.
The audacious package throws a huge dbus error and I'd have a typescript
for you if keyboard commands worked once the -H option was used on the
command line for headless operation.  So far as I can tell none of them
work.
I have audacious playing a stream neither mplayer or vlc can play from the
audionoir.com website.  The mplayer program complains about dangerous
playlists and when I allow it to parse the playlist bombs out with some
other errors about indexing I've never heard from mplayer before as well
as a complaint about not being able to find a stream.
The vlc player can't even handle this stream either.