talkingarch support off for now

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 22 21:10:08 UTC 2018

It's not possible to download the current version over here with
bittorrent and get a download that will pass integrity checks for whatever
reason.  I thought torrents weren't supposed to have those problems.
So I downloaded the last dual boot iso which was 2017-01-01dual.iso and
was able to go into an installation to the point of the pacstrap command.
Unfortunately, pacstrap complained that all files were corrupt it
downloaded and wouldn't do the commit.  I wouldn't use this older version
if the current version could pass integrity checks.  The maintainer has
had a power supply failure on hardware he used to roll new releases so he
can't fix any of the release problems either.
Is there a way around these errors one could take and still like
themselves the morning after?

If I can finish an install successfully the only version of talkingarch
that will be available until new support comes on line will be the
2017-01-01dual.iso unless that too is taken off line.
The integrity problems happen since the .sig files that come with the iso
will not verify as good once corresponding public keys get downloaded and
without good .sig files the iso is impossible to verify as well.