talkingarch support off for now

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed May 23 17:54:19 UTC 2018

If talkingarch.tk had finger response capability that's another possible
location for a valid sha512sum.  What I recommend going forward is for
users testing with sha512sum they locate each place you have them and
compare all of them.  Anything different please ask them to write
support at talkingarch.tk and let them know because something has been
defaced and you just got an alert to that deface.  File permissions on
web pages can provide some protection, but a backup held off the
internet so quick restores can be done buys anyone a little version
control management capability.