clean mate desktop

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 17 11:54:47 UTC 2018

Hi, what distro has a clean Mate desktop without own menus, etc? Ubuntu
or Arch? Ubuntu has different panel / menus than Arch, which is
original? Both of these has accessibility issues, Arch menu icon text in
panel isn!t updated, for example Vlc media player accessibility icon
stays on the first played song, system updater shows your system is up
to date, but updates are awailable, the Ubuntu menu items are some
without accessibility label. I want to track Mate development, but I
don!t know, which distro to install.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Pavel