fedora 28 speakup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 01:00:12 UTC 2018

  I am wondering the very same thing? Are there currently any fully
built by Dora distribution ISOs that have speak up already in them? The
reason why I ask, is that I have Fedora in a virtual machine, but it has
no speak up  in it. And the only way to install it would mean working
with the sighted person, who has no idea of what Lenox is. So if they
make a mistake typing the stuff I tell them to type, I am simply  not
going to get speak up and installed properly. Kim’s the reason why
I’m looking for an ISO image that’s already enabled what speak up?

Sincerely Maurice  Mines
Amateur call kd0iko.