Braille friendly console file manager

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 17:00:51 UTC 2018

vifm comes to mind along with pilot.  I think I remember fmclone too.  I
may not have that last one right, so search for clone when looking for
that one and you'll probably come up with it.  Another one vsweep may be
available, and finally ranger though for me ranger was a bit more
complex to use.  I hope this helps.  I don't like multiple panels or
windows in any application I use not good for my mental focus.