apt-get error with espeakup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 11:37:41 UTC 2018

A copy and paste of your sources.list or the output of apt would be
useful in trouble shooting your issue. You can follow the apt command
with > filename or 2> filename to redirect standard output and error
output to a text file if that helps in getting the output into your
message(sadly, I don't know how to redirect both simultaneously, and
while the error output will sometimes contain all that's useful while
standard input is sometimes just run-of-the-mill "I'm working" text
that would just get in the way of troubleshooting, ther are times when
having them interleaved is useful).

Without that, I can't guess at a specific cause, much less suggest a solution.