Help with setting up DNS services and mail services on a Linode cloud based server?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 17:45:58 UTC 2018

OK, so I missed the focus ig time. Sorry about that!

To answer your question, Linode is a data center company that sells VPS.

linode.com

It advertises itself as:

Cloud Hosting for Developers

   High performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure
   needs.

   So, I was respond re the subject asking for help with dns and mx in a
   cloud service. That's how I use my linode vps, hosting my rednote.net
   domain there with several services including running my own dns (my
   personal choice, I could use Linode's dns), and my own MTA, my own
   set of virtual web hosts with Apache, my own SIP phones with
   Asterisk, etc., etc.

If you sign up, tell them janina at rednote.net sent you.

Janina