audible books question.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 22:16:04 UTC 2018

In fact reading the information  Kathy provided makes me wonder if
Audible.com   staff has updated their own information.
The cd restrictions say you cannot burn them to an mp3  disc.The
discussion of  audible.com book formats  format 4 or enhanced, suggest
that the first format is best for an mp3 player..which as you say can no
longer play the books.