Thunderbird porrtability

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 27 09:23:47 UTC 2018

     Hi all,

I have a small problem with thunderbird. I have .thunderbird folder.
When I need it on Windows, I rename it to thunderbird. All works. When I
want this folder under Linux, I take it, rename to .thunderbird, but
now. When I have Thunderbird 60 and newer, it is unable to remember
passwords. at this time, I downloaded portable 52 version and it uses
the same folder as installed 60 version. The 52 version remembers all
passwords, when I open 60, it wants to enter passwords again and again.
So do you know, why this problem is here and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Pavel