Ebrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 28 19:56:43 UTC 2018

granted there may be some question about how the program is setup here at
shellworld, or changes I need to make with configuration.
still, indeed that was part of my question.
For example typing
edbrowse filename got me a converting to utf8  line with no text at all.
typing
edbrowse www.paypal.com/history
produces a no newlines  statement with  numbers.
none of which translates into anything useful.
so perhaps seeking out a manual will help  since it is clearly here.
was  surprised that the -h  command did not produce the option to exit the
program either.
Kare