Ebrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 28 20:53:54 UTC 2018

I did not suggest anything in the realm of automatic relevance for me,
just because both the developer and I happen to be blind.

On the other hand, it is entirely reasonable for me to have more hope
that a blind developer will have a better understanding of my needs than
a sighted one. Again, this is not some theoretical or ideological
position, it is just based on my experience as a blind computer user. If
yours has been different, then fine, but it is not my fault and I am not
going to get into some lame debate about it beyond this response.

Fernando