An OCR Inquiree Please?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Oct 28 22:23:00 UTC 2018

No, sorry Alex, not only don't I have a current script or command to adequately
run any 1 of these scanning solutions, but really, you can just take any
easy2read book-and-place it on the glass so both left-and-right pages are
ready2scan. Otherwise, if you please provide a sample command to scan with
tesseract, ocrad, cuneform, gocr, or even your program. However, on the US site
they have a Linux page which extracts to a dot run file, but I have no idea how
to run nor a current authorization number. Thanks so much in advance
Chime