Ebrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 12:33:42 UTC 2018

Didoer Spaier here.

I have read the instructions to build it, and that's not that simple.

Before I invest time to the dependencies then the software itself,
could you please just try a static binary?

It's available here:
http://edbrowse.org/static/

I did that and at least edbrowse starts here on Slint.

let me know how that goes

Best,

Didier