w3m continues Edbrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 09:38:54 UTC 2018

Hi, Schoepp here,

I am using w3m for years now and I like it very much. Its much better then
lynx which I have used before.

To get a list of the available keyboard shortcuts just start w3m and press
"H" (shift plus h).
To open a URL just press "U" (shift plus u), delete the address which is
given in the formfield, enter the new address and press enter.
To open the settings page for w3m just press "o".
To go back a page press "B" (shift plus b). With this shortcut it is also
possible to leave the help page or the settings page.

Cheers,

  Schoepp