linuxmint cinnamon

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 2 18:32:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

not, if you run orca with alt f2 and type Orca, it turns off after 2
secs. If you want to Try Cynnamon, you need to activate Orca from
universal access settings panel, but the desktop is absolutelly
inaccessible. How to turn Orca on in Mate version of Mind Mate, I don't
know, alt f2 works as in Cinnamon and alt super s isn't assigned in
keyboard shortcuts.

Pavel